Robust earnings improvement due to strong trend in non-technical account
- Gross written premiums declined 8 per cent to KSEK 280,340 (304,182).
- Premiums earned, net of reinsurance, fell 2 per cent to KSEK 275,260 (279,993)
- Technical result declined 5 per cent to KSEK 43,451 (45,780)
- The combined ratio was 87.2 per cent (85.4)
- Result of asset management rose to KSEK 15,305 (621)
- Profit after tax increased 18 per cent to KSEK 40,381 (34,177)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share increased to SEK 2.13 per share (1.71)
- Gross written premiums declined 4 per cent to KSEK 831,947 (866,118).
- Premiums earned, net of reinsurance, increased to KSEK 825,275 (822,488)
- Technical result increased 5 per cent to KSEK 124,348 (118,177)
- The combined ratio was 87.7 per cent (86.9)
- Result of asset management rose to KSEK 52,403 (-32,166), and total return, from the start of the year, was 3.8 per cent (-2.2)
- Profit after tax increased 98 per cent to KSEK 121,097 (61,196)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share increased to SEK 6.31 per share (3.06)
* Some performance measures stated in this section have not been prepared in accordance with IFRS or the Solvency II regulations, which means that they are “alternative performance measures”. The calculations and reconciliation against information in the financial statements of these performance measures are presented on the website under “Financial statements”. Definitions of performance measures are presented on the company’s website. Changes and comparative figures on this page and elsewhere in this interim report refer to the same period last year. All amounts are presented in KSEK unless otherwise stated.
Teleconference in connection with publication of the interim report
In connection with the publication of the interim report, CEO Marcus Tillberg and CFO Sofia Andersson will hold a webcast teleconference on 26 October 2023 at 11:00 a.m. CEST.
If you wish to participate in the webcast, use the link below. Written questions may be asked during the webcast.
To participate in the teleconference, register using the following link https://conference.financialhearings.com/teleconference/?id=2001013. Verbal questions may be asked during the teleconference.
Presentation material will be available on Solid’s website: https://corporate.solidab.se/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/
The complete interim report for January to September 2023 will be available on https://corporate.solidab.se/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/