Strong trend in both insurance and non-technical account
- Gross written premiums increased 4 per cent to KSEK 279,960 (270,081)
- Premiums earned, net of reinsurance, increased 4 per cent to KSEK 280,152 (268,594)
- Technical result increased 19 per cent to KSEK 39,866 (33,432)
- The combined ratio improved, reducing to 88.2 per cent (88.4).
- Result of asset management rose to KSEK 20,370 (-14,167), and total return was 1.5 per cent (-1)
- Profit after tax increased to KSEK 41,508 (13,013)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.14 per share (0.65)
* Some performance measures stated in this section have not been prepared in accordance with IFRS or the Solvency II regulations, which means that they are “alternative performance measures”. The calculations and reconciliation against information in the financial statements of these performance measures are presented on the website under “Financial statements”. Definitions of performance measures are presented on the company’s website. Changes and comparative figures on this page and elsewhere in this interim report refer to the same period last year. All amounts are presented in KSEK unless otherwise stated.
Teleconference in connection with publication of the interim report
In connection with the publication of the interim report, CEO Marcus Tillberg and CFO Sofia Andersson will hold a webcast teleconference on 26 April 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CEST. A question and answer session will take place after the presentation. To participate in the conference, click on the following link https://ir.financialhearings.com/solid-q1-2023. Written questions may be asked during the webcast. If you want to ask a question verbally at the teleconference, register using the following link https://conference.financialhearings.com/teleconference/?id=200650. After registering you will receive a telephone number and ID to log into the conference. Verbal questions may be asked during the teleconference. The presentation material will be available before the conference starts on Solid Försäkring’s website https://corporate.solidab.se/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/
The complete interim report for January–March 2023 will be available on https://corporate.solidab.se/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/